Sunday 4 November 2012

Aegean and Adriatic Odyssey 2012

View from rooftop patio at my hotel in Athens
Just arrived in Athens for start of a cruise round the Greek Islands, to Istanbul and Dubrovnik.  The full stories will be posted in reviewfromthehouse.com/travel-blogues but as I am so busy "living it" that the "writing it" gets behind, this will be a brief daily log of my travels to update you all about where this journey is taking me.

This picture was taken last night from the rooftop patio agt the hotel where I am staying before heading to Piraeus to get on the cruise ship.

Today I plan to walk around Athens, a city I last visited more than 20 years ago. Tomorrow when I leave for the port, a two day transport strike is in the works so getting there will be an "interesting" experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.